May 25, 2012

Wicked (Part 4)





Here are the remaining pieces of my Wicked project that I 
forgot to upload. I explored some designs for background
characters playing with shapes and silhouettes. The B&W
key scenes are basically particular moments in each of the 
musical numbers with some in between key moments to
tell the story. I had so much fun on this project and even
though it's been nearly a year and a half since I've finished
it I still have a fondness for it every time that I look back on it.

7 comments:

L Rossi said...

I remember your original Wicked work was what brought me to your blog - so it's cool to see these n.n
Silhouettes are sweet, as are the BnW thumbnails.

Amanda Olivia said...

wow amazing!!! i like the silhouette's espically....

Tyler Stott said...

SUPER blog!

Carrie Liao said...

I love Wicked so much! These are great :)

Erik Caines said...

Your blog is Amazing! Such great work! thanks for posting!

Aira said...

*_* FANTASTIC!

Unknown said...

Such a good information. It is purely safe to our kids,and bring them enjoyment and excitement. Thanks For sharing with us. Please visit here for more information as Jumping Castles Ipswich.And keep share more blogs for us.